Sunday, June 12, 2005

      What a boring blogger I am

Happened to browse through a few fellow-bloggers' blog today, and find them quite interesting.
On reflection, I happen to find that my blog mostly seem so solemn and uninteresting. Well, maybe's that's just me. Who would be interested to read about my blogs when they are more qualified for some thesis papers in psychology, humanology or sociolgy? People like things that are interesting, funny or bright. These are things that appeals, as can be seen for these above blogs. And I must admit I do enjoy some of these stuff there; Puts a different insight for me. Sadly, I am not like that, and I choose not to blog like that.

Anyway, this blog is for me to reinforce my learning, not appeal to the mass; so fine with it.

Nonetheless, the short "trip" reinforce the thought of how diverse people's thoughts and perspectives can be. It's really interesting how much thoughts can go into a 19 year old girl. And how "well-exposed" she is in sexual aspects. The different facets of life is well-contrasted when I think about my blog's contents and hers. Interesting. I wonder how it is like to live her life. It does seem interesting, but does it really take her anywhere substantive? My life is seemingly much more mundane, but does it mean that I have something lacking?



4 Comments:

Blogger Deth said...

Dun say that. You are not a boring blogger.

A very famous adman once said, "People read what interests them. Sometimes, it's an ad."

One man's meat is another man's posion. One man's floor is another man's ceiling.

8:07 AM  
Blogger blinkymummy said...

Nobody's life is that interesting to begin with.

Just what you make of it.

Like I said, I dun wear my school uniform everywhere everyday lah!

But when I do, I make sure I have shiteloads of fun lor!

Thanks for linking me!
Appreciate it!
=)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ya lor. Just blog whatever you like and enjoy the writing for itself.

I dun see girls in uniform everyday too. But when I do, I write about it! Heheh.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Cyrus said...

Thanks guys and gal,

if that's the case, I'll just have to continue my nonsensical ramblings...

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home